A medium sized architectural practice in south Dublin have an urgent required for a qualified Architectural Technologist with 3 years+ industry experience. The successful candidate with join a contemporary practice with projects both in Ireland and internationally.
They were established over 50 years ago and have a strong foothold in the market with a wide-ranging project portfolio across high end residential, educational, leisure, office, commercial and civic developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have some experience working within the current building regulations, possess strong technical knowledge and understanding along with good proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit. The Architectural Technologist will join an established team and initially will work on residential projects at planning and tender stages, and then progress to office and educational projects at various stages of development.
- Educated to degree level in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 3 years’ industry experience
- Strong technical skills – competent at producing planning and tender drawings
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit desired
- Previous project experience across residential, commercial, leisure or educational is desired
- This role would suit an enthusiastic and hardworking Architectural Technologist who can work on their own initiative within a busy design studio
- €40k-€55k depending on experience
- Professional Subscriptions
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.