Architectural Technologist (Revit skills)
One of Ireland’s leading architectural practices is seeking to recruit an Architectural Technologist with good Revit skills.
The ideal Architectural Technologist must have experience working as part of a team on medium to largescale commercial, industrial, residential or retail projects, have proficiency in Revit along with possessing a good understanding of current industry regulations.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join an award winning practice with an excellent reputation for innovative design, creativity across a wide body of work in Ireland and internationally. They operate within a collaborative environment where talent is nurtured and career progression is important.
The Architectural Technologist will join a studio-based team (outside current restrictions), where they will get the opportunity to be involved in a range of exciting projects through all stages.
On offer is great opportunity to work on a range of high-profile projects within a purpose-built office using the latest technologies.
- Qualification in Architectural Technology
- Have a minimum of 1 year post graduate experience within a design office
- Previous project experience should include a range of projects, ideally medium to largescale
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- A good understanding and experience working to current industry regulations and building standards
- Possess strong technical skills
- Good detailing skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Must hold full eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €35k-€45k depending on experience
- 37 hour working week
- Early finish on Fridays
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist, Senior Architectural Technologist, Architect or Graduate Architect looking to progress your career or considering returning to Ireland, please contact Deborah Byrne for further details.