An Architectural Technologist with 8 years’ industry experience is required by a medium sized award-winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre. They have a prestigious project portfolio and are involved in lots of high-profile projects in Dublin and across Ireland.
Some of their current projects includes residential, commercial, leisure, retail, civic, healthcare, mixed-use medium and largescale developments.
The ideal Senior Architectural Technologist will be degree qualified with previous experience taking projects from tender to construction stages. They will ideally possess strong technical knowledge, be well versed in current regulations, proficiency in Revit (preferred, but not essential) along with experience delivering projects on site. Previous medium and large-scale residential, commercial, or mixed-use project experience is desired.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- 8 years+ industry experience in Ireland or the UK
- Previous experience working on medium and large-scale commercial, residential, or mixed-use developments desired
- Strong technical understanding
- Thorough understanding and experience working with current industry regulations is essential to be considered
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Enthusiastic, hard working with great interpersonal skills
- Proven success taking projects to site
- Hold EU passport or valid work permit
- €55k-€65k doe
- Annual bonus
- 23 days holiday
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.