Architectural Technologists (3 Positions)
**Interviewing immediately – above market level salaries on offer**
Qualified Architectural Technologists with at least 7 years’ experience are required by an industry leading architectural practice in Dublin city centre. Due to an increase in their project portfolio, they are expanding the team and are seeking experienced Architectural Technologists with good proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD, full familiarity with BC(A)R and proven success delivering residential projects through to site in Ireland.
They currently have a range of medium and large-scale residential, mixed-use, and commercial developments in Dublin and across Ireland and the successful Architectural Technologists will join established teams alongside Associates / Director taking responsibility for preparing drawing packages, taking projects to site, and liaising with all stakeholders.
The ideal Architectural Technologists will have a background of residential projects, possess a strong technical knowledge and understanding and previously have recent site experience in Ireland. This practice is a leading player in the Irish architectural market, who has a strong reputation for delivering creative design and innovation across all their work using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 7 years’ post graduate experience
- Possess strong technical skills and a thorough understanding of current industry regulations
- Solid experience taking projects to site in Ireland is essential
- Previous experience on residential, mixed-use OR commercial projects
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Must hold full permission to work in Ireland
- Critical Illness cover
- Annual salary review
- Life Assurance
- Incremental holiday allowance
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist and meet the criteria above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.