A qualified Architectural Technologist with ideally 3 years+ industry experience is required by a medium sized award winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre.
This long established architectural practice have a very prestigious project portfolio and are involved in various high-profile projects around Dublin city and county spanning across commercial, leisure, retail, civic, healthcare, mixed-use and residential developments.
Due to increase in projects, they are seeking to recruit an ambitious Architectural Technologist with good Revit skills, a good technical understanding along with experience working within current industry regulations. Joining a busy team, the Architectural Technologist will be involved in medium & largescale residential, mixed-use and commercial projects through various stages of development.
This is a great opportunity to work within a design led commercial practice offering career support, training and progression to develop the skills to for a senior level Architectural Technologist.
Along with an excellent salary, they offer an annual bonus, generous holiday allowance and CPD.
- Qualification in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 3 years+ industry experience in Ireland or the UK
- Competent producing tender packages
- Good detailing skills
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Previous experience working on medium and largescale commercial, residential and mixed-use projects is desired
- A strong technical understanding
- Full knowledge and experience working with the current Building legislation
- Enthusiastic, hard working with great interpersonal skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is a prerequisite to be considered
- €45k-€55k doe
- Annual bonus
- Professional subscriptions
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist meeting the criteria above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.