A leading architecture studio with offices across Ireland, are seeking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technologist with good experience working on residential, commercial, healthcare and mixed-use projects. They are ideally located in Dublin city close to Dart, Luas and most bus routes.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join a newly structured Dublin office working on a range of developments using Revit. Proficiency in Revit is desired, but not essential and it can be provided. They will ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ post-graduate experience preferably within a design office or multidisciplinary organisation where they have taken projects from inception through to completion on site across a range of project typologies.
This studio have an impressive project portfolio of work across residential, leisure, commercial, industrial, healthcare, urban design, sustainability and infrastructure developments too.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intermediate level Architectural Technologist to join an expanding company offering career progression along with an excellent salary package.
The Architectural Technologist should:
- Be a qualified Architectural Technologist
- Have ideally 5 years+ architectural industry experience, some of which must have been gained in Ireland or UK
- Proficiency in Revit desired but training can be provided
- Full knowledge of current industry regulations is essential
- Strong technical skills
- Site experience desired
- Knowledge of public procurement contracts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
- Professional subscriptions
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist seeking to progress your career and feel you meet the requirements above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.