A design led architectural practice with numerous commendations and awards, are seeking to recruit experienced Architectural Technologists to join their talented Dublin studio. The successful Architectural Technologists will join a well-respected practice with a varied range of projects across commercial, leisure, workplace design, residential, hospitality, entertainment and retail.
The Architectural Technologists will join the team and work on a medium scale developments taking them from tender to construction and will have the opportunity to take the projects through to completion. In addition various other exciting projects including residential, hospitality and entertainment projects are at planning and tender stages moving to construction in the next 12-18 months.
The ideal candidate should have a Degree level qualification in Architectural Technology and a minimum of one years’ post-graduate experience, proficiency of Revit, possess a good technical knowledge along with full understanding of current industry regulations.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist holding a degree level
- Ideally 1-3 years post-graduate experience
- Project experience should include commercial, residential, healthcare or mixed-use developments
- Strong technical and construction knowledge is essential for this role
- A good understanding of the statutory consent processes (Planning, FSCA, DAC), current Building Regulations, and the BC(A)R process
- Good technical skills
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Revit
- Must hold full permission to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits
- €35k-€50k depending on experience
- Annual Bonus
- 23 days holidays
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist, Registered Architect or Graduate interested in architectural opportunities in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information.