An award-winning architectural practice in Dublin city has a new opportunity for an RIAI Architect OR Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 8 years’ industry experience to join the team and manage projects across the Cork and Kerry region. Working remotely, this is a great opportunity for a Munster based architectural professional to manage and monitor projects across the region for the Dublin based practice.
They have a wide variety of projects across medium and largescale commercial, educational, healthcare, retail, hospitality, and leisure developments.
The ideal Architect or Architectural Technologist must have proven success taking projects from design stage through to completion on site in accordance with current regulations and guidelines. This opportunity would suit an experienced self-motivated architectural professional who can work independently, manage a range of projects both currently on site and those due to commence in the coming weeks and months ahead.
The successful candidate should possess strong technical understanding with a thorough knowledge and experience in the Irish market and be fully familiar with current industry regulations along with proficiency in Revit is desired.
Initially this is a one year fixed year term contract, with review.
*Interviews will be conducted virtually*
Minimum requirements include:
- An RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect or a qualified Architectural Technologist
- A minimum of 8 years’ architectural experience
- Healthcare experience is advantageous however other experience across commercial, leisure or retail projects is desired
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Be competent producing architectural drawings
- Proficiency in Revit
- Previous experience working with current Irish building codes is essential
- Significant site experience in Ireland and must have successful delivered projects through the construction phase
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable working independently on behalf of the Dublin office
- Self-starter and highly motivated
Salary & Benefits:
- €Neg. depending on experience
- Paid professional memberships
- Annual salary review
- Active social club
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist or Architect with recent industry experience in Ireland, who is interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are fully confidential.