Qualified Architectural Technologists or Revit Technologists with architecture experience, are required by a leading design office in Dublin city centre. They are a long established and successful practice in the Irish architectural market with an excellent reputation for delivering medium and largescale residential, mixed-use, retail and commercial projects.
Over the past few years, they have continually expanded the team to meet the needs of their client’s and due to the increase in projects, they are seeking to recruit further Architectural Technologists to the team who will work alongside talented Architects and Architectural Technologists in delivering high quality projects.
This is a great opportunity for Architectural Technologist to progress their skills and gain exposure to all stages of projects through to construction stage and client handover. The successful Architectural Technologists will join great teams where they will be supported, guided and afforded responsibility to develop their skills and progress.
These opportunities are open to experienced Architectural Technologist / Revit Technologists holding an EU passport or a valid work permit.
- A qualified Architectural Technologist or Revit Technologist
- Ideally 2-6 years post graduate experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong technical and construction knowledge
- Good detailing skills
- Previous experience delivering residential or mixed-use projects in Ireland is highly desired
- Full understanding and experience working with current Irish building and planning legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- €40k- €60k
- Life Assurance / Critical Illness
- Dublin city centre
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.