A leading multidisciplinary consultancy in north Dublin with a wide variety of projects including public and private sector work across Ireland are seeking a qualified Architectural Technologist with ideally 3-5 years’ experience to join the architectural team.
The ideal Architectural Technologist must have a good experience and understanding of the current building regulations, a minimum of 3 years’ industry experience in Ireland or the UK and possess strong technical understanding and proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
On offer is the opportunity to work on a range of medium and largescale projects including residential, educational, leisure, fit out, commercial and retail and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Educated to Degree level in Architectural Technology
- High level of proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- A minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience across a variety of project types
- Good technical understanding and detailing skills
- A good understanding and experience working with current Irish or UK building regulations is essential
- Previous project experience should include residential, industrial, commercial OR educational developments
- Highly motivated individual with good communication and organisational skills.
- This opportunity is open to qualified Architectural Technologist holding an EU passport or valid work permit.
- 25 days holiday (option to buy more)
- Professional subscriptions
- Pension scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist, Architect, Graduate Architect looking for a new opportunity in Dublin, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details on current vacancies with industry leading practices.