One of Ireland’s leading architectural practices with offices across Ireland are seeking to add two Architectural Technologists with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to join their Dublin office.
They have a varied portfolio of work across commercial, healthcare, educational, leisure, fit-outs, retail projects and master planning. They offer unrivalled opportunities to be part of well established teams working on exciting and challenging projects across all stages of developments.
The successful Architectural Technologists will join award winning teams and be involved in a range of commercial and residential projects using Revit.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading practice offering support, training and career progression.
- An educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience within architectural or multidisciplinary offices
- Project experience should include a range of residential and commercial projects
- Site experience
- Experience working with current planning legislation
- Full proficiency in Revit is essential
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Must hold full permission to work in Ireland
- Group healthcare scheme
- Tax saver – bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are an Architectural Technologist looking for new opportunities across Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information.