Qualified Architectural Technologist’s with a minimum of 3 years’ architectural experience are required by an industry leading architectural practice in Dublin city centre.
They are seeking to add intermediate level Architectural Technologists with good Revit OR AutoCAD skills and full understanding of current industry regulations to join the team and work on a range of residential and mixed-use developments of varying scales through to completion.
They are a well-established architectural practice with a long history of designing residential and mixed-use developments across Ireland. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Architectural Technologists who is looking to progress in an supportive environment.
**Genuine career progression opportunities on offer along with a competitive salary and benefits package**
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ post graduate experience
- Possess strong technical skills and a thorough understanding of current industry regulations
- Site experience preferred
- Previous experience on residential, mixed-use OR commercial projects is highly desired
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team player
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD OR Revit
- Must hold full permission to work in Ireland
- Critical Illness cover
- Annual salary review
- Life Assurance
- Incremental holiday allowance
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist and meet the criteria above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.