One of Ireland’s leading architectural practices with offices across Ireland is seeking to recruit a qualified Architectural Technologist with 0-2 years’ experience to join their Dublin office.
They have a varied project portfolio of work including commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, mixed-use, leisure, fit-outs, retail and master planning. They offer unrivalled opportunities to be part of award-winning teams and to work on a range of exciting and innovative projects using Revit.
The successful Architectural Technologist will have the opportunity with gain valuable experience, support and training to ensure they can build on their skills and progress their career in architecture. Working closely with a Director and supported by the team, the successful Architectural Technologist will be involved in a range of commercial, educational and residential projects at various stages of development.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- 0-2 years’ architectural experience
- Thorough knowledge and experience working in line with current industry regulations
- Project experience should include some residential, educational and commercial developments
- Previous track record working closely with clients and design teams.
- Full proficiency in Revit is essential
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland is essential
- €32k-€40k depending on experience
- 23 days holidays
- Annual salary review
If you are a qualified Architectural Technologist with industry experience and meet the requirements above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information and other career opportunities.