A busy architectural practice in Galway city have a new opportunity for a qualified Architectural Technologist to join the team.
The experienced Architectural Technologist will work as part of a small team, alongside the Project Lead and be competent producing drawing packages from initial design phases through to construction drawings, initially for a range of educational projects circa €8m each.
They will joining a leading contemporary practice with a wide ranging project portfolio across educational, leisure, commercial, residential and industrial developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have previous experience in Ireland and possess a good understanding of current building regulations. They would have circa 5 years’ post graduate experience, be capable of working independently and as part of a small team.
Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is desired, but not essential.
*Hybrid (home / office) working is on offer*
- Graduate Architect OR Architectural Technologist
- Ideally 5 years’ industry experience
- Strong technical skills
- Previous experience producing drawings from concept design stage through to completion on site
- Previous project experience should include educational, commercial or residential developments with experience through each stage of development in line with current industry regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit packages
- A working knowledge of current planning and building regulations
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work permit
- €35k-€42k depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
If you are a qualified Architect or Architectural Technologist interested in new opportunities in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.