A leading multidisciplinary office based in Dublin city have a new opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join the team. The successful Architectural Technologist will join an expanding organisation of Architects, Technologists and Engineers and will be involved in a range of medium and large-scale residential, educational, commercial projects across Ireland.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have a minimum of 3 years’ post-graduate experience preferably within a commercial practice with previous exposure to a range of project typologies. Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is desired, however training can be arranged.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join the architectural team and work initially on a range of largescale commercial, residential and educational projects, but they have an impressive project portfolio of industrial, healthcare, residential and infrastructure developments too.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intermediate level Architectural Technologist to join an international organisation which offers career progression along with an excellent salary package.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist
- Ideally 3-7 years’ architectural industry experience in Ireland or the UK
- Proficiency in Revit desired but training can be provided
- Previous architectural experience working with current industry regulations is essential
- Strong technical skills
- Site experience desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Professional subscriptions
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist seeking to progress your career and feel you meet the requirements or this position, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.