Studio Lead – Dublin
A progressive international award-winning architectural practice, who are synonymous with excellent design, collaboration and sustainability are seeking to appoint a Principal Architect – Director level, to assist in their expansion in the Irish market. The successful Architect will lead the new Dublin studio and to continue to deliver projects across the Irish market in a creative and collaborative environment to the highest standards.
At the heart of what they do is their people and culture – design is exciting, dynamic, and creative.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented, highly motivated, and ambitious Architect with strong leadership skills to take the lead and establish a creative and commercially successful studio in Ireland.
With support from the wider Senior Management team, the Studio Lead will take responsibility for the delivery of individual projects in terms of design, quality and financially, while establishing and consolidating relationships with clients, and ensuring they work as “one practice” in terms of culture, values, and design ethos.
- Form an effective Studio leadership team in the Dublin office – through recruitment, projects, people management and mentoring
- To think creatively and work collaboratively to deliver socially positive projects to the highest standards
- Be the ambassador for the company regionally
- Work effectively with the wider organisation
- Champion the profile of the studio
- RIAI Registered Architect with a minimum of 15 years post-graduate experience gained across a wide range of projects of varying scales
- Successful experience delivering projects at a senior level in Ireland
- Outstanding communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable development best practice
- A passion for excellence, and a desire to embrace new and innovative thinking
- Full understanding and experience work with current industry regulations
Salary & Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Benefits will include a private healthcare, contributory pension, discretionary bonus, life assurance, flexitime, maternity cover and many more.
If you are a Registered Architect, Associate Architect or Director interested in discussing this fantastic opportunity further, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All call strictly confidential.