An RIAI or RIBA Registered Senior Project Architect is required by one of Ireland’s most notable practices to work on healthcare projects. This award-winning architectural practice is synonymous with high level design and a range of prestigious projects.
This opportunity will suit a highly experienced Senior Project Architect with significant experience taking the lead on projects in the Irish market. The successful Architect will be reporting to the Director and take ownership for the project, lead the team, and work closely with the clients.
The ideal Architect will be:
- A Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI / RIBA
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ post professional experience
- Healthcare project experience would be a distinct advantage, but not essential
- Proven success delivering BIM level 2 projects across all stages of development
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Ability to negotiate with contractors, other professionals and third parties
- Thorough knowledge of Irish Building Regulations and BC(A)R procedures essential
- Strong design skills and technical understanding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full familiarity with PWC forms of contract and Employer’s Representative role
- Professional subscriptions
- Annual salary review
If you are a Senior Project Architect with strong experience delivering projects in Ireland, who is interested in this opportunity further or discussing other architectural opportunities across Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne.