An RIAI / RIBA Architect or a Graduate Architect working towards registration is required by an award-winning architectural practice in Dublin city. They have a prestigious project portfolio and are involved in many high-profile projects in Dublin and across Ireland.
Some of their current projects includes medium and largescale residential, commercial, leisure, retail, civic, healthcare and mixed-use developments.
The successful Architect must have experience in Ireland or the UK working with current industry regulations. They will ideally possess strong technical knowledge, good design skills and proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit (preferred, but not essential) along with proven success on residential and mixed-use developments.
- RIAI Architect or a Graduate Architect working towards Registration
- 3 years+ industry experience in Ireland or the UK
- Previous experience working on medium and large-scale commercial, residential, or mixed-use developments desired
- Strong technical understanding
- Thorough understanding and experience working with current industry regulations is essential to be considered
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Enthusiastic, hard working with great interpersonal skills
- Proven success taking projects to site
- Be currently based in Ireland with a view to commencing employment in the coming weeks
- €Neg.+ doe
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 23 days holiday
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architect or Graduate Architect with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.