Architectural Technologist OR Technical Architect
A design led architectural practice based in Dublin city centre with a wide variety of projects across commercial, mixed-use, masterplanning, healthcare, educational, leisure, industrial and retail developments, have an immediate requirement for an experienced Architectural Technologist or Registered Architect with strong technical skills.
The ideal Architectural Technologist / Architect will have previous experience delivering largescale projects from tender stage through to completion, have a good level of proficiency in Revit, possess strong technical skills / understanding, and be fully conversant of current industry regulations. Excellent communication and client liaising skills are important attributes too.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Architectural Technologist or Architect who is interested in joining a medium sized vibrant practice where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist or RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect
- A minimum of 7 years’ architectural experience
- A good understanding and experience working with current building regulations
- Site experience in Ireland
- Previous experience delivering largescale projects from tender to construction stages
- Project experience should include medium to largescale projects across industrial, warehouses or commercial
- High level of proficiency in Revit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
- €50k-€70k depending on experience
- 25 days holidays
- Excellent CPD and mentorship programme
Location: Dublin city centre
If you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.