Architect (Job Runner)
A medium sized Architectural practice in south county Dublin have a new opportunity for a Registered Architect with previous Job Running experienced to join the team. The successful Architect will join a contemporary practice with projects both in Ireland and internationally. Based in south Dublin, close to the sea, they were established over 50 years ago, they have a strong foothold in the market and a wide-ranging project portfolio across high end residential, educational, leisure, office, commercial and civic developments.
The Registered Architect must have previous success delivering projects in line with current industry regulations, possess good design skills, site experience and good proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit. The Architect will join an established team and be involved in a range of developments from concept design through to completion.
- RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect
- A minimum of 3 years post professional qualification
- Excellent design skills
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit skills advantageous
- Previous project experience should include residential, commercial, or educational projects in Ireland
- Site experience
- Strong communication and client liaison skills
- Must hold an EU passport or valid work permit
- €55k-€65k depending on experience
If you are a qualified Architect or Architectural Technologist interested in new opportunities in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.