A medium sized Architectural practice based in south Dublin, is growing team and they have an immediate requirement for an experienced Architect with 4 years’ experience to join a small team and work initially on educational project.
This position would suit a Graduate Architect with 4 years’ experience working towards registration or a Registered Architect.
This multi awarding winning practice have been established over 30 years and have a strong reputation for delivering educational, leisure and healthcare projects and recently they have added a number of commercial and residential projects to their portfolio too. They have invested heavily in Revit and all projects are now developed using the latest technologies.
- RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect, or a Graduate Architect working towards registration
- 4 years’ post-graduate experience working within an architectural design office
- Previous architectural experience in Ireland is essential
- Project experience should include a range of healthcare, educational and commercial projects
- Full understanding and experience working within the current building regulations is important
- Proven success taking projects from inception to completion
- Full proficiency in Revit is essential
- Good design skills along with a creative flair
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Dublin city centre (South)
If you are a qualified Architect or Graduate Architect and you are interested in this opportunity or other job opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further information.