Architect / Graduate Architect
A medium sized design led practice in South Dublin city are seeking to appoint a Registered Architect OR a Graduate Architect completing the professional exams. The Architect with join a team and work on a range of educational and healthcare projects at various stages across Ireland.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, talented Architect / Graduate Architect with previous working in accordance to building and planning regulations in Ireland, have full proficiency in Revit and possess strong technical knowledge and work well in a team environment.
The successful Architect will be joining a notable architectural practice holding various awards and accolades for their project work over the past few decades. They are currently working on a range of small, medium and largescale projects across Dublin.
Their current project portfolio consists of commercial, conservational, educational, and healthcare developments.
Experience required for Architectural Technologist:
- RIAI Registered Architect, or a Graduate Architect currently completing the Professional Practice exams and case study
- A minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience
- Proficiency in Revit is essential to be considered
- Previous experience delivering projects on site is preferred
- Project experience should include a range of medium and largescale developments
- Have a full understanding of the requirements and obligations of the BC(A)Rs
- Have cross sector project experience in technical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Team player
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k- €60k depending on experience
- 21 days holidays
- Professional Subscriptions
If you are an Architect or Graduate Architect interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.