One of Ireland’s leading developers are seeking to appoint a Senior level Architect (Associate or Director level) to join the growing team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful Architect will be an integral part of the design and construction team in delivering residential, retail, commercial and mixed-use developments across the Dublin region.
Based in the Dublin city centre office and across various sites in Dublin, this role will involve close interaction with the development team, consultants and agents to ensure projects timelines are met and projects are delivered to the highest standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Architect who wants to join a leading Developer who has various exciting projects across Dublin and surrounding counties. The Lead Architect will work in conjunction with the Development Team, Construction Director and Managing Partners to deliver prestigious projects.
Along with an excellent salary which will commensurate with experience, benefits will include healthcare, pension, discretionary bonus and more.
- RIAI Registered Architect
- A minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience
- A detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulation and Building Control Legislation
- Strong technical knowledge and recent experience delivering projects successful in Ireland is essential
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit (beneficial)
- Ability to manage multiple residential and commercial projects of varying scale
- Proven success taking projects through to completion
- Experience taking projects to site
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Proactive Architect with experience in all stages of project delivery
- Work during the construction stages of current and future projects, which will include Residential, Commercial and Mixed-use developments across the greater Dublin region
- Manage projects through construction to delivery
- Strong design and presentation skills
- Capable of preparing planning and tender packages for new projects
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and external consultants
- Ability to interpret design, construction plans and drawings
- Attendance at meetings with project teams and other stakeholders
If you are a Senior level Architect and you meet the criteria above, please forward a copy of you cv to Deborah Byrne or call 086 130 3821 for further details.
*All calls are strictly confidential*