A progressive award-winning architectural practice, who are synonymous with excellent design, collaboration and sustainability are seeking to appoint a Registered Architect to the Dublin team. The successful RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect will assist in coordinating the design teams within the studio and ensure the implementation of their design philosophy. Their project expertise expands across a residential, educational, healthcare, civic, leisure, urban design and masterplanning.
Based in the Dublin studio, the Architect will join the growing team and work on projects through all aspects of the design phase, documentation and drawings through to construction on site. The ideal architectural professional will hold professional membership along with 3 years’+ industry experience, with proven success delivering projects in the Irish market. Excellent design, technical and communication skills are important attributes too.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented Architect with strong design and technical skills to the join an award winning design office.
Skills & Experience required
- RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect with a minimum of 3 years’ post-graduate experience gained across a wide range of projects of varying scales
- Previous success delivering projects through t completion
- Excellent communication, leadership, decision making and empathetic skills
- A detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulation and Building Control Legislation
- A passion for excellence, and a desire to embrace new and innovative thinking
- Good understanding and knowledge of Revit
- Must hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k-€70k doe
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
If you are an experienced Registered Architect with previous success delivering projects in the Irish market, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.