A leading multidisciplinary consultancy in Dublin with a large portfolio of work in Ireland and internationally, are seeking a talented Architect / Project Architect to work alongside the Director and assist delivering a range of projects and scales across residential, commercial, educational, civic, retail and workplace developments across Ireland.
The ideal Architect will have a strong background in architecture, proven success delivering projects in line with current industry regulations, have a good understanding of Revit along with holding full permission to work in Ireland.
- RIAI or RIBA Registered Architect
- Ideally 10 years’ industry experience across a variety of project types including private and public sector work
- National and international architectural experience beneficial
- Strong design and technical skills
- Excellent communication, organisational skills
- Proven success running projects and mentoring junior team members
- Knowledge and experience using Revit is essential
- A proactive and motivated self-starter
- MUST hold eligibility to work in Ireland
Location: North Dublin
- 25 days holiday (option to buy more)
- Professional subscriptions
- Pension scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist, Architect, Graduate Architect (holding an EU passport or valid work permit) looking for new opportunities in Dublin, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details on current vacancies with industry leading practices.