An award winning and highly commended architectural practice in Dublin city centre are seeking to recruit an experienced Registered Architect to the team. They have an ever growing project portfolio across all project typologies including residential, commercial, retail, mixed-use, educational, industrial and civic of varying scales.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Architect to be part of a collaborative studio team working alongside talented Architects and Architectural Technologists, delivering projects in Ireland and internationally. The successful Architect will have the opportunity to contribute to significant projects, gain experience and to progress their career.
The ideal candidate must be an RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect with at least 2 years’ post part III experience and have proven success across medium or large-scale developments.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
*These opportunities are open to qualified Architects holding full eligibility to work in Ireland*
- Hold professional membership to RIAI or RIBA
- Ideally have in excess of 2 years’ post professional qualification experience, of which a some must have been gained in Ireland or the UK
- Previous experience across medium to large scale commercial or residential developments is desired
- Previous project experience across medium to large scale commercial or residential developments is desired
- Strong design ability and technical skills
- Good organisational skills and diligent approach to work
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- A working knowledge and experience delivering projects in line with current building regulations
- Previous experience taking projects to site in Ireland
Salary & Benefits include:
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
- Offer bike to work scheme
- Professional subscription
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architect, Senior Architect or Project Architect interested in this position, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.