**South Co. Dublin**
Administrator with 2 – 5 years’ experience required to join an Irish owned award winning, civil and structural engineering consultancy. This company offers excellent flexibility, career advancement and a great location. Their people are their core strength and they provide a professional, friendly and knowledge sharing environment.
- The successful Administrator will be responsible for the administration of ISO 9001 Quality System.
- You will assist in regular internal audits of company procedures and processes.
- As Administrator you will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the office, answering and screening calls and creating new project records.
- Maintaining Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts as well as assisting the marketing team with campaigns.
- General administration duties when required such as printing, scanning, binding etc
- The ideal Administrator will have 2 – 5 years previous admin experience and a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working as a technician is an advantage but not essential.
- Ideally have experience in Quality Standards including ISO9001
- Be confident using Social Media for marketing.
- Experience working in the Civil and Structural Engineering industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Should possess excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- Salary circa €30k – €35k doe
- Excellent training and upskilling courses provided
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
If you are an Administrator looking for your next career move, please call or email your CV to Alice Condon. GPC will not send your cv to any client without your permission.