Due to current work levels a leading Civil Engineering Contractor in the Dublin region are seeking to add admin support to their team. The Admin Assistant will provide general assistance and support to the Team and the wider business. This role is office based in Dublin 24, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Providing administrational support in the office, this role is instrumental in ensuring that documentation and information is updated and maintained, ensuring a high-level standard is upheld within the organisation.
- Assistance with the implementation and maintenance of appropriate systems and internal controls.
- Flexible and can adapt to challenging environments and situations.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Other daily Ad Hoc Duties.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong IT skills including MS word and excel.
- Proactive and motivated approach, with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A person who is extremely organised with exceptional time management is required
- Salary: €25k-€35k
- Benefits package
If you are an Admin Assistant looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.