Accounts Assistant required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work from head office in South Dublin. The successful accounts assistant will have at least 3 years’ experience working within a finance department Assist the financial controller with the deliverables of the finance department.
- Assisting with quarter end close
- Generating monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for finance and other departments
- Assisting with annual external financial audit
- Assist with introduction of new finance system
- Assisting with business bank administration
- Ad hoc finance duties
- Minimum of 3 years working within a finance department
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable
- Strong IT skills
- Good communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a busy environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently where necessary
- €35K – €45K
- Training and Development plans.
- Company benefits package.
If you are an Accounts Assistant considering a career move, send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 24 years’ experience based in Dublin.