BIM Manager – Job Ref: 13377
BIM Manager is needed to join a well-established and quality driven mechanical and electrical consultancy in their Dublin or Cork office. The successful BIM Manager will work on a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
- Mixed-Use Developments – €35M to 160M
- Commercial – €160M
- Student Accommodation / Residential – €30M to €180M
- Healthcare – €10M to €150M
- The successful BIM Manager will competently Project Manage BIM Level 2 projects while also providing mentoring and leadership to all BIM staff.
- Management of all aspects of BIM software packages, including installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting all BIM installations locally as well as analysing and solving BIM user issues.
- Act as Project Interface, providing support to each project team by managing and creating content library files and templates, creating and enforcing standards, and evaluating project models.
- Management, implementation and upkeep of all relevant BIM standards etc., ensuring all BIM Coordinators are trained to the required level.
- Management and provision of training and continuing education as required to staff on all BIM software, processes and new technologies.
- Keep up to date with most recent technologies and thinking in the BIM space by attending conferences, seminars, and workshops for BIM; bringing back learning and disseminating the information to appropriate teams.
- Involvement with Industry Organisations and BIM initiatives and development through the CITA, University visits and any other strategically identified organisation.
- The successful BIM Manager will ideally hold an Ordinary/Foundation/Bachelor’s Degree in BIM or Engineering
- Revit training essential.
- 5+ years’ experience in design, drafting or engineering production, using 3D Modelling tool.
- 5+ years’ experience using REVIT MEP in a design consultancy or M&E Sub-contractor
- 5+ years’ experience of BIM Management in an MEP firm.
- Experience in Residential, Commercial, Educational, Healthcare and Industrial projects
- Superior in-depth knowledge of Revit, good knowledge of AutoCAD and Navisworks Manage.
- €55,000 to €65,000 – dependent on experience
- 22 days annual leave
- Flexi-time & time in-lieu
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Career Progression
- Free Parking
- Sports & Social Club
- Cycle to work
- Tax Saver Travel Card
If you are a BIM Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Jennie Hoare today. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.