Architectural Technologist (x2)
Qualified Revit Technologists or Architectural Technologists with strong Revit skills and 4-5 years’ architectural experience are required by a leading practice in Dublin city. Established over 30 years ago, they are a very successful practice in the Irish architectural market and have an excellent reputation for delivering medium and largescale residential, mixed-use, retail, commercial and interior projects.
Over the past number of years, they have continually expanded the team to meet the needs of their client’s and a growing project portfolio. They are currently seeking to recruit two Revit Technologists to work alongside talented Architects and Architectural Technologists in delivering high quality projects. These are excellent opportunities to be part of a long standing successful architectural practice, where career development and progression is fully supported.
These opportunities are open to experienced Revit Technologists or Architectural Technologists holding an EU passport or a valid work permit who are currently based in Ireland (due to current travel restrictions).
Interviews will be conducted online (to comply with current guidelines).
The ideal Revit Technologists will be:
- A qualified Architectural Technologist or Revit Technologist holding BIM qualification
- Have a minimum of 3 years+ architectural experience in a design office or multidisciplinary practice
- Possess strong technical and construction knowledge
- Have previous exposure to residential or mixed-use projects in Ireland
- Full understanding and experience working with current Irish building and planning legislation is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Team player
- High level of proficiency in Revit
- 5 hours per week
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Assurance
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist or Revit Technologist with recent architectural experience in Ireland or the UK, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.