BIM Technician – Job Ref: 13181
MEP BIM Technician is required for a multi-award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy in Dublin City Centre. The successful MEP BIM Technician will be involved in a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. You will report to the Senior Engineers and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
Please call Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Data Centre
- Use of Revit on projects to produce 3D models and 2D outputs
- Coordinating design with other services
- Participating in meetings and design reviews
- Delivering BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and other clash Detection features
- Recognised formal training course in Revit MEP, supported by an Appropriate Certificate and or Diploma.
- 2 years’ experience working in the role of BIM Technician/Information Author within a team of technicians and engineers.
- Some experience with coordination/clash detection experience using Navisworks / BIM360
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Applicants must have fluent English.
Salary & Benefits:
- €40,000 to €50,000 – DOE
- 20 days annual leave – this will increase with time served
- Flexi work hours
- Gym membership scheme
- Health insurance scheme
- New State of the Art Offices
- Outstanding Career Progression Potential
If you are a MEP BIM Technician looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.