Electrical Engineer – Critical Systems: Job ID: 13192
An Electrical Engineer with Critical Systems experience is required for a multi-award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy in Dublin. The successful Electrical Engineer will ideally have Data Centre design experience and will work on some of the most exciting critical systems / data centre projects in Europe.
- Data Centres – €5Mil to €300Mil
- Some Commercial
- Some Pharmaceutical
- The successful Electrical Engineer will work as part of an established team of world leading expert engineers, and working closely with colleagues of various disciplines
- Prepare scheme and detailed electrical systems (medium voltage distribution, low voltage distribution, essential power / back-up power, electrical building services including life safety services, etc) for major data centre and other critical systems projects.
- Collaborating and liaising with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the projects
- The role will involve working mostly on data centre projects ranging from plant upgrades through to 100MW+ hyperscale projects.
- Minimum level 8 Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of Electrical Building Services, Electrical Distribution and Power Generation Systems design experience.
- Chartered or enroute to Chartership.
- The successful Electrical Engineer will have experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplines and are well-versed in electrical theory and the use of relevant design software
- Proven ability in producing schematic diagrams, fault and discrimination studies, preparing specifications and project reports, carrying out site inspections and surveys, and detail design development.
- Able to build client rapport in an advisory capacity, whilst broadening relationships and identifying new project and service opportunities
- €55,000 to €65,000 – DOE
- 25 days annual leave – this will increase with time served
- Flexi work hours
- Gym membership scheme
- Health insurance scheme
- Outstanding Career Progression Potential
If you are a Electrical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please submit your CV now to Jennie Hoare. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.