CSA Project Manager – Job ID: 12847
A Tier 1 M&E contractor is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for large-scale projects based in Dublin and Sweden. This contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Pharmaceutical; Semi-Conductor, Industrial; Healthcare; Commercial and Data Centres.
Please contact Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion about this role.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager and foremen.
- Report to the Contracts Manager
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree Qualified
- The successful Project Manager will have a minimum of 5 years’ site management experience with a main contractor in UK or Ireland
- Experience of coordination of shop drawings, interfacing with Design Teams / Clients, Reporting to a CM, scheduling / programming
- Experience in Data Centre & commercial sectors
- Proficient in MS Office, CAD
- Circa €80k – €90k (DOE)
- 21 days annual leave
- Financial support for further training
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status
- Performance incentives
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Jennie Hoare for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.