Site Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on large mixed-use scheme in the city centre which is just starting. The successful Site Manager will have strong frame and concrete experience and have worked before on large scale projects before and will be able to lead a large team.
- 7+ years in a similar position
- Experience finishing / internals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent people management and client skills.
- Excellent reference and track record
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording personnel levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- coordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors
- Salary circa €65k-€75k
- Strong Benefits Package
- Travel allowance / Company van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.