Quantity Surveyor with 5 years’ experience required to join a Main Building Contractor to work on a variety of projects in Dublin. Our client offers an industry leading benefits package and have a reputation for being a great place to work. The successful QS will report to the Senior QS / Commercial Manager and will have responsibility for the delivery of flagship projects throughout Dublin examples of which are listed below.:
Types of Projects:
- Datacentre Fitouts
- Student Accommodation
- Commercial fitouts
- Degree qualified with at least 5 years’+ experience in Quantity Surveying.
- QS experience with a main building contractor in Ireland or UK is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €65,000– €75,000+
- Industry leading benefits package.
- Excellent career development.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCON