*Senior Electrical Engineering*
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the Dublin office of a highly respected, award-winning global engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation for rewarding their staff & offer excellent career progression. The candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of team.
Please call Ciara McGarry on 086 085 7455 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Acting as Lead Electrical Engineer as part of Multidiscipline Design Teams.
- Preparation of project reports (Particular Specification, Form of Tender, etc for Planning, Tender & Construction Stages)
- Project reports, project Planning & Management and Estimating & Cost Control
- Designing & reviewing design work of intermediate & junior engineers.
- Developing & maintaining good relationships with industry networks & clients.
- Business Development and Communication with internal and external parties via email and meetings
- Coordination of work with all members of design teams (architect, engineers of all disciplines, QS etc.).
- The successful Electrical Engineer will have a minimum Degree qualification in Electrical Design Engineering.
- Must be chartered or enroute to chartership.
- 7+ years of Electrical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Experience in staff management and Client facing.
- Experience in Financial management of design budgets.
- Experience in leading design teams.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- understanding of use of BIM processes, AutoCAD and Revit.
- €60,000 to €70,000 DOE
- 22 days AL
- Training and Upskilling
- Strong career progression potential.
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Ciara McGarry. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland. Ref: 17367