Transport Modeller (Saturn / Vissum) with 4 to 8 years’ experience required to join a Transportation team within an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful Transportation Modeller will work on a range of prestigious projects located across Ireland, the UK and Europe. This company has several offices across Ireland and internationally and they offer a superb benefits package and great career progression. Please contact Caroline Herlihy to discuss this vacancy in confidence.
- Masters degree or equivalent
- The suitable Civil Engineer / Transportation Engineer will have at least 4 years’+ post graduate experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience using either Saturn or Vissum software
- The ideal Civil Engineer / Transportation Engineer will be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
- Management potential and ability to mentor junior staff
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €45,000 – €55,000 + superb Benefits
- Excellent Pension
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscription
- 25 days leave
If you are a Transportation Modeller / Civil Engineer / Transportation Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.