Sustainability Engineer with 2-5 years and also 10 years+ experience required to join a leading engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. They are currently working on some of the most interesting projects throughout Ireland and the UK and they provide a range of sustainability services including; Building Energy Modelling, Building Façade Analysis, Internal Thermal Comfort Analysis, Daylight, Overshadowing and Right to Light Analysis, Part L Compliance and Low Energy Design Advice. In addition their in-house Sustainability Engineers are qualified Assessors and provide project services for the following; BER Ratings, LEED, BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes, to name but a few.
We are seeking experienced and dynamic Sustainability Engineers who can deliver work of the highest standard to tight deadlines.
- Relevant honours degree in Building Services or equivalent + a Master’s qualification being advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience is required with an awareness and proven experience in IES Virtual Environment software being essential.
- Experience in undertaking Domestic and Non-domestic Building Energy Ratings (BERs).
- Proven experience of IES VE thermal dynamic software.
- Sound knowledge of Irish Building Regulations legislation is required.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in report writing and Microsoft packages.
- Working towards Chartered status or professional membership of Engineer’s Ireland is desirable.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary and benefits package available on application
- CPD and excellent career progression
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Sustainability Engineer looking for your next career move, please email your CV or call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion.
GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.