Structural Engineering Revit Technician required to join one of Ireland’s top civil and structural engineering consultancies. The successful Structural Technician will be joining an existing and expanding team in their Dublin office. They have a proven reputation as a professional company who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
The successful Structural Technician will be required to work on a range of projects, for blue chip clients including including commercial, residential, educational and mixed use developments. You will work closely with Engineers and other Design Team members to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality. This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
- Structural Technician with 2 – 10 years’+ experience working within a consultancy environment.
- Structural Engineering Technician with a good knowledge of building regulations in Ireland.
- Structural Engineering Technician with a mix of project experience.
- Experience should have some experience working with Revit in a work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent salary depending on candidates experience – circa €35k – €50K
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Office has changing room & showers
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Structural Engineering Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.