Our client is long established engineering consultancy with offices throughout Ireland. They are currently seeking to recruit a Structural Engineer with strong analytical skills. The successful Project Engineer will undertake design and specification of the range of structural engineering solutions in a supporting role to senior colleagues or as lead engineer on suitable projects. Projects will include commercial, institutional and industrial in Ireland and overseas.
The successful Structural Engineer will report to the Project Director and will be self-motivated, conscientious with a strong commitment to complete projects to a very high standard.
We would like to hear from enthusiastic and ambitious professionals who are seeking challenging career opportunities and who can grow within this company.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, from a recognised third level institution.
- Structural Engineer with 3 – 5 years’+ consultancy experience.
- Be ambitious to become Chartered.
- The successful Project Engineer should have a range of project experience and be familiar with designing reinforced concrete and steelwork structures to the Eurocodes.
- Have strong technical skills
- Should have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with candidate’s experience. Circa €45K basic salary.
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Full benefits package on application
If you are considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.