Our client is a leading engineering consultancy with a large portfolio of work including industrial, commercial, residential and pharma projects. They are currently seeking to recruit a Structural Engineer with 3 – 7 years’ experience to join their Cork office. The successful Structural Engineer will be required to work on a variety of interesting projects. This position will suit a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 to 10 years’ experience.
- Must have a relevant degree with ideally 3 – 7 years’ experience working as a Structural Engineer.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Ireland.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Have worked in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary and benefits package available on application
- Death & Disability Insurance scheme
- 21 days leave
If you are a Structural Engineer please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.