Structural Engineer with 3 – 5 years’ experience required to join an award winning, multidiscipline engineering consultancy in Dublin. Due to an increase in workload they are seeking to recruit a Structural Engineer to join their existing busy team to work on work on the design and project management of a range of challenging public and private sector projects, whilst based in their Dublin office. This company offers excellent career advancement and prestigious projects. Projects include commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, date centres, leisure and civic buildings.
Please contact Caroline Herlihy to discuss the vacancy in confidence.
- Must have a relevant engineering degree from a recognized third level institution.
- The suitable Engineer should be either Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered.
- Structural Engineer with 3 years++ post graduate experience in the design and management of public and private sector projects, within a consultancy environment
- Applicants should possess excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- Excellent Salary circa €40,000 – €46,000 commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience + excellent benefits.
- 23 – 24 days leave
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.