- Our client is an international engineering consultancy seeking to recruit an Associate / Director for their Dublin office. The succssuful Senior Structural Engineer / Director will lead a growing structural engineering team within this large international engineering consultancy.
- Role: The successful Senior Structural Engineer / Director will be responsible for leading a team, managing a range of challenging projects, managing exisiting clients and developming new business. Please contact Caroline Herlihy for more information on this role or to discuss your career in confidence.
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- The successful Structural Engineer must be Chartered
- Senior Structural Engineer with a minimun of 10 years’+ post graduate experience in the design and management of building projects within Ireland.
- Proven experience working closley with clients.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The successful Senior Structural Engineer must have English as their first langugage
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €70,000 – €85,000+ commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Excellent Benefits package available on application
- Excellent public transport network
- Accredited CPD Programme
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move please call Caroline for a confidential discussion or send your CV. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.