- Our client is a medium sized award winning international civil and structural engineering consultancy.
- They are seeking to recruit a Structural Engineer with 2 – 3 years’ experience to join their busy office in Dublin.
- This progressive practice specialises in all aspects of civil and structural engineering and project management.
- They have extensive experience in both the public and private sectors across a broad range of projects including commercial, residential, healthcare, educational and institutional sectors.
- Working as part of a team you will be involved in the preliminary and detailed designs for some of Ireland’s most prestigious commercial and mixed use projects.
- You will also be involved in preparation of planning applications and tender preparation.
- This company provides excellent career development, an accredited CPD programme and an opporunity to progress your career working on challenging projects.
- This company offers a talented team of Senior Engineers who you can learn from.
- Degree / Masters in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- This company offers excellent career progression and the ideal Structural Engineer should be ambitious to attain Chartered status with Engineers Ireland.
- The Structural Engineer should have a minimum of 2 – 3 years’ post graduate experience of which at least 2 years will be working in the design of Structural building projects, ideally in Ireland.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits package:
- Salary €40,000 – €47,000
- Flexitime (core hours 10 – 4)
- Death in service benefit
- Two paid institute membership
- Pool cars within the office
- Limited parking
- Bike lock up, shower and changing facilities and canteen.
- Active social club
- CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.