Excellent opportunity for a dynamic and talented Structural Engineer to join a highly respected civil and structural engineering consultancy. This engineering consultancy has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering. They have an excellent accredited CPD programme and have some of the most prominent and challenging development projects in Ireland. The successful Structural Engineer will be joining an existing team in their Dublin office.
You will be required to work on a range of projects, including mixed use, commercial and residential developments for blue chip clients. The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for developing designs and working as part of a team whilst liaising with Clients, Contractors and Design Teams. This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and ideally have a Masters.
- Ideally be Chartered or close to becoming Chartered
- The successful Structural Engineer should have a minimum of 5 – 7+ years’ post graduate experience in the concrete and steel design, within a consultancy environment.
- Ideally possess good problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Structural Engineer with a good knowledge of building regulations in Ireland.
- Must have fluent English and must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package circa €50,000 – €70,000 commensurate with experience
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Office has changing room & showers
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.