Our client is an Irish Engineering Consultancy seeking to recruit a Structural Design Engineer to join their expanding Dublin office. This role will suit a Structural Engineer with 3 – 5 years’ experience and someone who is eager to gain experience and responsibility in a medium sized dynamic practice. This role offers an opportunity to work on some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects. This client offers the successful Structural Engineer excellent career advancement and they have a vibrant team with a great social life.
Please call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion – 086 8055216.
- €40m Hotel project
- €400m Office development
- Various student accommodation schemes
- Various Office developments ranging in value from €10 – €100m
- Various Housing developments ranging in value from €10 – €20m
- Recognised Degree in Engineering
- The successful Structural Engineer will need to have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ post grad experience with the design of steel and concrete building structures.
- Should be ambitious to become Chartered.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary depending on applicants experience circa €50-55K
- Detailed benefits package on application
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.