Excellent CPD, great career advancement & great location!
Structural Engineer needed to join an award winning multidiscipline engineering consultancy in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer eager to take the next step in their career. You will be responsible for design and development of projects and will work with clients. You will be offered a clear career path with fantastic opportunity for advancement. This role offers a great work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will have flexibility to develop as a team in a fantastic working environment.
Please call Caroline Herlihy on 086 8055216 for a confidential conversation.
- €35m Commercial Development
- Several School Projects – €12m – €18m
- Up to 30 active Residential housing projects from 20 – 150 units
- Sports related projects with GAA, IRFU, Sports Ireland, including; pavilion buildings, headquarters and local stadia
- Residential Apartment projects with high profile developers including; a complex with buildings up to 8 storeys
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Structural Engineer with 2 – 4 years+ post graduate structural design experience
- Must have worked in an engineering consultancy in Ireland for at least 1 year
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Basic Salary circa €40 – €50k commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland. INDCIV