Great career development & good flexible working hours!
Exciting role for a Structural Engineer with a leading engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer eager to take the next step in their career.
You will be responsible for taking projects from design through to completion, working with Design Teams, Clients and Contractors. Projects include a range of developments. You will join a consultancy offering a clear career path with fantastic opportunity for advancement. This role offers a great work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will have flexibility to develop as a team in a fantastic working environment.
Please call Caroline Herlihy on for a confidential conversation.
- Multiple Residential and Commercial Developments with high profile developers
- Several School Projects – €12m – €18m
- Up to 30 active Residential housing projects from 20 – 150 units
- Sports related projects
- Residential Apartment projects including; a complex with buildings up to 8 storeys
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Structural Engineer must have 3-5 years+ experience in the design of buildings
- Should have strong structural design experience in concrete and some steel
- Ideally have worked with clients
- Must speak fluent English
- Must have experience working in Ireland
- Basic Salary circa €45k – €55k+ doe
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil / Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.