Senior Bridge Engineer:
**Excellent Career Advancement!!**
Senior Bridge Engineer / Structural Engineer required to join an Irish owned Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. This award-winning consultancy has several offices across Ireland and they have a broad range of work both in the private and public sectors.
The Structural Engineer / Bridge Engineer will join a large Transportation team and will work on a range of exciting and prestigious bridge and building structures. This appointment will provide the successful Structural Engineer with the opportunity to further develop their career and progress within the company.
This company retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a rewarding career and employees are rewarded for their hard work. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a range of projects from inception to completion.
- Degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering
- Senior Civil or Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5-10 years+ post graduate experience in an engineering consultancy.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience designing highway bridge structures
- The successful Structural Engineer should have a track record working closely with clients
- Be capable of leading a team
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Salary circa €55-65K+ commensurate with candidate’s experience.
- Relocation allowance to move back to Ireland from overseas
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- Beside Luas (in Dublin interview)
- Work from home 1 – 2 days per week
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
Dublin or Cork
If you are a Bridge / Structural Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.