Senior Civil Engineer – Infrastructure (7-10 years):
- Civil Design Engineer required to join a busy infrastructure team within a leading multidiscipline engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- The successful Civil Engineer will work on site development works for a range of multi million Euro projects including residential, commercial and mixed use schemes across Ireland.
- This role will suit a Civil Engineer who is positive, approachable, well motivated and can work as part of a team.
- The role will include design services, preparation of contract documentation, site based supervision of construction activities and management of projects for private and public clients.
- You will work under a superb Engineer who will provide excellent support and mentoring.
- Projects – Land development & Infrastructure
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered
- This role will suit a Civil Engineer with 7-10 years’ experience in civil engineering design
- Experience in master planning, planning, detailed design, tender design and construction stages preferable
- Ability to project manage and work effectively in a team
- Proficient in Civil3D, AutoCAD & Micro drainage
- Drainage, Water, Earthworks, Levels, Road design experience for site development projects
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €50k – €60k+ (depending on experience)
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- Position for Dublin, Cork or Galway offices
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.